His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada established the ISKCON movement to spread the process of bhakti-yoga (love and devotion to God) to the entire world. IPM desires to make this transcendental process available to even the inmates of the world, giving them the chance to go back to Godhead.
- writing inmates and establishing spiritual relationships,
- distributing Srila Prabhupada’s books to inmates and prison libraries,
- providing inmates with Back to Godhead magazines, japa beads, and other devotional items,
- assisting inmate in securing vegetarian diets, and
- providing devotee association by visiting inmates in the prisons.